- Solution Focused Counseling
- Short Term Assessment & Referral (STAR)
- Walk-in Consultation
- The SAC provides literature on a variety of topics related to personal adjustment and growth, as well as information on: depression, anxiety, eating disorders, personal relationships, suicide, trauma recovery, drug and alcohol abuse, and other behavioral health areas.
- Resources and Referral
- The SAC maintains a database of community resources and can provide students with information on these resources as well as facilitate referral to needed services.
- Behavioral Health Education
- This entails providing a student with information and educational materials in a variety of behavioral health areas. The student is provided with information about healthy emotional and social functioning, as well as information on psychological dysfunction. The latter includes information on the causes of dysfunction and treatments that might be effective in reducing the symptoms of those conditions.
- Behavioral Health Education is offered in a variety of formats:
- Individual Consultation
- Group Format
- Workshops & Presentations
- Educational Materials
- Workshops and Presentations
- The Student Assistance Center is available to speak to your class about a variety of topics and explain the different Services that are available to them. If you would like to schedule the staff of the SAC for a workshop or presentation, please call Rae Stevenson @ 856-464-5236 or fill out the referral form.
- Resource Links for Non-Traditional Students to assist with adjustment to college
- Resource links for Traditional Students (just graduated high school and first or second year transfer students)